1) Across the width of the yellow cardstock score four lines at 2”, 4”, 8’ and 10”.
2) 1-1/2”from the bottom of the cardstock (using the craft knife) cut between the 2” and 10”folds.
3) Make the same cut 1-1/2” from the top of the cardstock.
4) Refer to the photo to mountain or valley fold the card.
5) Measure panels to determine the dimensions of the paper for each panel so that there will be a1/8” border around each printed panel.
6) Tape each panel onto the card.
7) Stamp each design on the white paper or cardstock.
8) Color in the dog, monkey, and ‘it’s your birthday’ stamp images.
9) Punch out the scalloped rectangle from the glitter paper.
10) Punch holes in punched rectangle and attach ribbon.
11) Tape the ‘Sweetie’ rectangle to scalloped rectangle.
12) Attach colored cut outs with pop dots.
13) Attach brad to card.
14) Tape words onto pink cardstock pieces and trim before taping onto the card.
15) Decorate the card with assorted stickers.
© 2008 Ben Franklin
All Projects List