1. Body - Die cut “Candy Box” from black cardstock. Save all scrap pieces.
2. Eyes – Punch out two 1” circles from white cardstock and two ¾” circles from black cardstock.
Then glue the black circles onto the white circles. Glue eyes on the center of Panel 4.
(Optional – Add “Black Diamond” or “Crystal” glitter glue to black iris of eyes.)
3. Holes – Using the paper piercer or hole puncher, make two holes on Panel 3. Then tie the black
ribbon though the two holes.
4. Glue Panel 1 on top of Panel 5, to close the box.
5. Fangs – Turn the circle punch upside down, so that you can see the white cardstock in the cut out
circle. Then punch a “half moon” shape from the side of the existing circle. Cut the circle
in half to create 2 fangs. Glue only tops of fangs onto edge of Panel 4, below the eyes.
(Some of fangs need to be hanging off of box)
(Optional – Add “Red” glitter glue to fangs)
6. Tie ribbon on one side of box on diamond cutouts.
7. Fill box with treats, then close other end.
© 2008 Ben Franklin
All Projects List