for the Card
Cut a piece of Light
Heritage White cardstock 5½" x 11". Fold in half to
form a card.
Cut four 1¾" squares out of Medium Berry Red
cardstock and four 1¾" squares out of Dark Pretty Pink
Cut all squares in half corner-to-corner to create 8
triangles of each color (see Diagram A). Tip: You can draw a
line from corner to corner as in Diagram E or you can cut the
squares in half using a ruler and razor knife.)
Adhere four triangles (2 of each color) together to form a square (see
Repeat step 4 to create a total of four squares.
6. Adhere the squares together as shown in
Diagram C. (tip; no
matter how hard you try it is almost impossible to cut the triangles
exact every time. After you get the squares adhered together take a
moment to even up the sides if need be.)
7. Cut a 3"square of white cardstock. Center and adhere the square
onto the card front of the card as shown in Diagram D.
8. Cut a 2" square out of Dark Pretty Pink cardstock. On the back draw
lines from corner to corner (see Diagram E).
9. Punch one of the corners with no line using the 3 in 1 Heart punch (five
Rotate the square 90 degrees and punch the opposite corner (see
Cut the square into two triangles using the line you drew in step 7.
12. Place one of the triangles into the heart border punch. Align the
tip of the triangle with the center grid mark on the border punch and
punch (see Diagram G).
13. Repeat step 11 with the other pink triangle.
14. Repeat steps 8-11 using Medium Berry Red cardstock.
15. With right sides down, lay the punched triangles together and
adhere together with clear photo stickers (see Diagram H).
16. Center and adhere punched design onto the card. Apply
stickers to the card front as shown in card example.